800MHz – 906MHz Cavity Resonators
601 Series of single cavity resonators provide excellent performance for applications from 800MHz to 906MHz. These filters have minimal to no drift in performance over the entire temperature range from -30°C to 70°C. The cavities are manufactured with precision-machined high-grade aluminum with silver-plated brass inner structures. This results in an extremely High Q, which provides excellent stability and high receiver selectivity. They also provide much need rejection from co-channel and other interferers that are closer to the receiver frequency. They are also used for filtering harmonics and spurious signals from the transmitter. The selectivity and hence the Insertion Loss of the resonators can be tuned in our factory or can be field adjusted. Our innovative design enables effortless adjustment on the run with threaded tuning rod, so that the height and hence the frequency can be tuned swiftly.
- Precision machined aluminum cylinder
- Temperature compensated for almost zero drift over a wide temperature range
- Excellent selectivity with extremely High Q structure
- High power handling
- Easily Field tunable
- UHF Receivers where high selectivity is required Protects the receiver from front-end overload by carriers of co-located transmitters
- Suppresses IM generation from carriers of near by transmitters
- Reduces the sideband noise of the transmitter on colocated receiver frequencies
- Can be used as a Transmit Filter to reduce the harmonics and to suppress spurious signals.
|Frequency Range:||800 MHz – 906 MHz|
|Input Power:||0.5 dB @ 250 watts
3.0 dB @ 75 Watts
|VSWR:||1.25:1 or Better|
|Electrical Length:||3/4 ?|
|Temperature Range:||-30°C to +70°C|
|No. of Cavities:||1|
|Dimension:||10.00” x 4.00”|
|Connectors:||SMA (Std), Type-N, 7/16 DIN|
|Finish:||Aluminum – Chromate Conversion
Painted according to Customer Spec
© Innowave RF, LLC All Rights Reserved. All Specifications for Illustration purpose only.
For Complete Specifications, please download the PDF