2.4 GHz WiFi Channel-6 Filter
521-2400M-CH6-N is a High-Q Band Filter, which pass only Channel 6 of the 2.4GHz WiFi Band from 2426 MHz to 2448 MHz. These channel filters are often used in places where other WiFi users are using a different band in the same location. Cavity Bandpass filters is available from Channel-1 through Channel-14 with each channel having a bandwidth of 22MHz wide.
• ISM WiFi Channel Filter
• Cleans up all the In-band interference caused by other channels
• High Q Cavity Filter structure
• 4 Sections or 8 Sections available depending on the Stop band Rejection points.
• Rugged Aluminum Structure. Weather–Proof Structures Available
• Low Insertion Loss in the passband 1.70dB (typical)
• 2400 MHz ISM WiFi Band Communication
• Rejects all other frequencies such as GSM
• Protects Out-of-Band Interference
• Ideal for high data rate, 802.11b and 802.11g Wireless LAN applications
• Minimizes Adjacent Channel Interference
• Ideal for use with WiFi access points
|Frequency Range:||2426MHz – 2448MHz (CH6)|
|No. of Cavities:||8 (4 sections also available)|
|Insertion Loss:||1.70 dB (Typical)|
|Passband Ripple:||0.10 dB (Max)|
|Rejection Band:||60.00 dB (Min) @ 2407MHz
|Return Loss:||15.00 dB (Min)|
|Power Handling:||50 Watts (Max)|
|Temperature Range:||-55°C to 85°C|
© Innowave RF, LLC All Rights Reserved. All Specifications for Illustration purpose only.
For Complete Specifications, please download the PDF