Low PIM 2 X 2 – 3dB Hybrid Combiner
221-380-2700-2 is a 4 port Hybrid coupler that can be used to combine any 2 signals in the 380 MHz – 2700 MHz range. The combined signals will appear at both the output ports. These are symmetric devices so Inputs and Outputs can be used interchangeably. It can also be used to split one input signal into 2 output ports. The unused port must be always terminated with a 50 Ohm Load. These hybrid combiners can be used over a wide range of temperature and environmental conditions.
- Combines 2 signals in the 380MHz – 2700MHz.
- Best-in-class Isolation between the 2 signals.
- Very low Insertion Loss.
- Low-PIM & High Power Handling.
- ROHS Complaint.
- Ease of Mounting with mounting holes.
- Available in 7/16 DIN and Type-N Connectors.
- Weatherproof for Outdoor use.
- In Stock and Available Immediately.
|Frequency Range:||380MHz – 2700MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||0.20 dB (Typ)|
|Isolation:||29.00 dB (Typ)|
|Input Power:||500 Watts (Avg)|
|Intermodulation (PIM - 3rd):||-155 dBc (Typ) (2Tones +43dBm)|
|Connectors:||Type-N (Female) & 7/16 DIN (Female)|
|Housing Finish:||Aluminum Body|
|Mounting Method:||Mounting Holes|
|Temperature Range:||-30°C to 80°C|
© Innowave RF, LLC All Rights Reserved. All Specifications for Illustration purpose only.For Complete Specifications, please download the PDF